COOLA will use personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information to personalize your website experience. Personally identifiable information is information that directly or indirectly identifies you or your household. Non-personally identifiable information refers to the information that does not personally identify you such as aggregated or technical information. This shall also include all information or data classified as Sensitive Personal Information and Privileged Information as defined under the Data Privacy Act of the Philippines.
Here are some ways that we may collect personally identifiable information through the website:
- We may collect your name, e-mail address, and contact number when you send us an inquiry or feedback through our Contact function on the website.
- We may collect details regarding your concern or suggestion once you decide to disclose these to us in complete detail.
- We may collect your name, e-mail address, and contact number when you consented that COOLA may contact you again when you fill up the Contact function on the website.
- We may collect your name, e-mail address, and contact number when you purchase any COOLA products and for product installation.
- We may collect your name, e-mail address, and contact number in regards to identifying your preferred date and time for product installation.
- We may collect your name and website usage data to track your usage of our website services.
- We may collect your name, e-mail address, contact number, and other information, if necessary and/or legally required for us to manage, organize, and operate promotional activities deemed appropriate to your customer needs.
- We may collect your name, e-mail address, and contact number when you choose to participate in any activities organized by COOLA such as contests, competitions, and any other promotional activities through the website.
- We may collect your name and contact number if you consent to receive SMS/MMS messages from COOLA regarding its contests, competitions, or any other promotional activities that may interest you.
The data collected will allow us to deliver the type of service you need in order to improve the content of our website. The data collected will be used to cater to your customer service inquiries, requests, comments, or complaints. COOLA may also administer promotions, events, surveys, or other site features. Your website inquiries may also be quickly accessed as well as in sending promotional emails and/or periodic emails regarding COOLA’s promotions and services.